Packaged Air-Cooled Chiller Systems
Designing and manufacturing integrated solutions for fluid handling, heat transfer and energy recovery for over 20 years, Envirosep strives to deliver to you:
▪ The most cost effective and energy efficient engineered packaged air-cooled chiller systems
▪ Highly efficient custom-engineered designs to meet specific system requirements
▪ A choice of options between a complete, air-cooled chiller integrated packaged system, a pumping system-only package, or hydronic accessories-only package
▪ Modular pump houses available
▪ Factory hydrostatic and operation testing prior to shipment
Envirosep focuses on what you need - not what we do.
Some suppliers offer a packaged system, and some system integrators offer custom solutions, but Envirosep's flexibility and problem-solving skills give you the best solution for any cooling challenges. Our packaged air-cooled chiller systems, the envirosep PAC, are UL-listed, engineered and factory manufactured systems utilized in conventional building cooling systems using air to fuel condenser cooling instead of water. We design and build our Packaged Air-Cooled Chiller systems and plants to deliver a comfortable and sustainable building environment for the facility owners. Custom engineering by Envirosep enables the owner to specify key components from a range of manufacturers that meet performance needs. Our knowledgeable engineering staff is available to assist facility owners or engineers in conceptual design development and planning.
Advantages of Packaged Air-Cooled Chiller Systems:
▪ Combines design and construction, increasing value and quality
▪ All components required to integrate a stand-alone air-cooled package included, no more time-consuming site coordination and start-up irregularities
▪ Reduces engineering complexity, tasks and costs compared to field-built mechanical rooms
▪ Enables compressed construction schedules, simplifies site coordination and installation
▪ Timely and predictable installation & start-up allows you to get the equipment when you need it
▪ Tax benefits to amortize a SINGLE piece of equipment not possible in field-built