Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
Envirosep Chilled Water Buffer Tanks (envirosep model CWBT) are designed for chilled water systems with insufficient water volume capacity, in relation to the chiller capacity. Relatively low water volume systems needs additional “buffer” capacity for the system to eliminate problems such as excessive chiller cycling, poor temperature control and erratic system operation. The properly sized envirosep CWBT adds the necessary volume to “buffer” the system volume.
Envirosep buffer tanks, featuring the Flush-mountTank™ design, allows for optimal temperature control in a closed loop chilled water system. The standard internal baffle increases water mixing and aids in separation of air which can be released from the top vent.
- Flush-mount tank™ design offers ease of mounting and height savings
- Constructed in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division I
- Standard size range include 150 to 1030 gallons
- Carbon steel construction
- 120 to150 psi maximum design pressure
- 250° maximum allowable water temperature
- Center baffled included
- Custom sizes available
- Higher pressures
- Stainless steel construction
- Upper mounted system connections
- External coatings
- Installation / jacketing