Neighborhood Domestic Booster Pump House
Envirosep designs and manufactures outdoor rated water booster systems to fit your specific application. Whether your application requires constant or variable speed pumps or whether you need to add a hydro-pneumatic tank or specialty controls and enclosures, Envirosep delivers with exceptional quality.
The envirosep MBS, our municipal booster package for continuous system loads, is an excellent selection for multiple outdoor pressure boosting. applications which have a wide variety and periods of system load demands; The system lead pump is automatically disabled during low demand periods. Upon a decrease in system pressure, the lead pump is automatically restarted system lag pump(s) are automatically staged on/ off based on actual system requirements. The lead and lag pumps may be sized in any proportion to permit the optimal energy consumption; thereby, minimizing power costs and energy demand. Pilot-operated, pressure reducing valves (PRVs) maintain required downstream pressure based on manually adjustable setpoints.
The municipal booster system may include a hydro-pneumatic tank which is an excellent selection for boosting applications which have periods of no system flow or minimal facility leak loads. The hydro-pneumatic tank permits the lead pump to shut-off during low demand periods, while maintaining system pressure. Electrical power is thus conserved, minimizing operating costs for the user when compared to standard constant speed domestic booster systems. System lag pump(s) are automatically staged on/off based on actual system requirements.
It can be installed with variable speed drives, which is specifically utilized for boosting applications which have variable system suction pressures and/or variable system flow demand. The variable speed system allows the system to operate at system requirements, while consuming minimal electrical energy. the hydro-pneumatic tank permits the lead pump to shut-off during low demand or leak load periods, while maintaining system pressure. Annual costs savings are determined on the load factor based on pump speed. System lag pump(s) are automatically staged on/off based on actual system requirements.
Envirosep engineers can provide system designs to meet specific site criteria.
- Multi-stage centrifugal pumps
- Integrated pumping system with NSF 61/372 compliant components
- Outdoor rated enclosures to 120 MPH and 30 PSI snow load
- On-demand, auto pump staging or variable frequency drives on-demand, auto pump Staging, based on actual pump energy load
- Auto low flow shut-off
- Auto system restart
- Pressure reducing valves, for control of downstream pressure
- Stainless steel headers
- Microprocessor based system controller, with color touch screen interface
- Hydro-pneumatic tank, for low demand and leak loads
- Dual Thermal Purge, safety relief on high temperature
- Vertical In-line, split-coupled pumps
- Base-mounted, end-suction, centrifugal pumps
- System jockey pump
- Package mounted PRV for pressure regulation and down the line safety
- Full range of exteriors from color 156 color choices to stone or brick faux sidings
- Smaller systems outfitted with cost effective fiberglass flip top enclosures
- Vertical space savings arrangement
- Vertical turbine pumps
- System with environment-controlled building enclosure
- Specific performance criteria (upon request)
Main Markets Served