Enviro BOOST Variable Speed Domestic Booster Systems
Enviro BOOST™, Domestic Water Booster Pump Packages are simple and accurate manufactured, ready-to-install systems designed to address the pressure needs of commercial potable water systems. Designed to boost supplied water pressure to a predetermined 60 psig (depending on required output). Enviro BOOST™ is constructed of stainless steel, copper, and bronze components, making it ideal for Domestic Water use. Capable of handling a wide range of water flowrates and pressures, while being custom-tailored to your specific site needs, makes this system an ideal choice for either new or retrofit installations.
All EnviroBOOST™ packages are capable of providing up to 60 PSID pressure boosting capacity. For other flow rates, pressures, voltages, or configurations please consult the factory.
- Ready to install, complete prepackaged engineered system saving time and money.
- Space saving size, effectively designed with a small footprint to minimize floor space.
- System tested and certified by IAPMO R&T to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 standards
- Versatility, 14 different standard sizes and configurations ranging from 60 to 900 GPM, are available to suit your boosting needs.
- Performance, instantaneous variable speed performance means no buffer tank needed.
- Energy-savings, thru energy efficient variable speed controls.
- UL-Listed, packaged pumping system and industrial control panel.
- Standard Construction:
- Enamel-coated steel frame
- Stainless steel headers
- Close-coupled end-suction non-ferrous pumps
- Variable speed drives
- Discharge pressure transmitter
- Thermal pump protection
- Automatic pump staging/alternation
- Touch-screen operator interface
- Factory hydrostatically and run tested
- UL-Listed package and controls
- Remote flow meter
- System inlet pressure transmitter
- Expansion tank
- Low flow cutoff
- Multiple discharge set points
Main Markets Served
- Commercial Buildings
- Hospitality & Gaming