Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
Envirosep Chilled Water Buffer Tanks (envirosepmodel CWBT) are designed for chilled water systems with insufficient water volume capacity, in relation to the chiller capacity.Relatively low water volume systems needsadditional “buffer” capacity for the system to eliminate problems such as excessive chiller cycling, poor temperature control, and erratic system operation. The properly sized envirosepmodel CWBT adds the necessary volume to “buffer” the system volume.
Envirosep model CWBT, featuring the Flush-mountTank™ design, allows for optimaltemperature control in a closed loop chilledwater system. The standard internalbaffle increases water mixing and aids inseparation of air which can bereleasedfrom the top vent.
- Flush-mount tank™ design offers ease of mounting and height savings
- Constructed in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division I
- Standard size range include 150 to 1030 gallons
- Carbon steel construction
- 120 to150 psi maximum design pressure
- 250° maximum allowable water temperature
- Center baffled included
- Custom sizes available
- Higher Pressures
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Upper Mounted System Connections
- External Coatings
- Installation / Jacketing